Social Strategist is responsible for the successful development and management of accounts and social media strategies for customers. The role requires a passionate, innovative big picture thinker who can connect social to all other aspects of the client business to drive growth opportunities. As a member of a small but quickly growing agency with a distinctly unique approach to social media, the Social Strategist will play a highly accountable, highly visible role both internally and externally.
The Social Strategist understands and leverages market insight to provide solutions and ideas that bridge PR, direct mail, web, mobile, gaming, social media, email, search, advertising, etc., and maximizes engagement. This person answers key questions such as how brands are communicated and experienced through Social interactions, and how Social interactions fit into broader customer experiences. This person must have a passion for Social trends and innovation, combined with a sound understanding of consumers, social networks and brands. This individual excels at identifying the middle point where client business objectives harmoniously meet consumer excitement.
The Social Strategist’s primary responsibility is to help sales and project teams develop and implement effective “big ideas” driven by ROI-based strategies.
During the initial planning phase, this person evaluates research, brand information, trends and relevant data in order to foster creative solutions that marry brand goals with consumer needs.
During the implementation phase, the Social Strategist provides guidance to multi-disciplinary teams of account and project managers, software engineers, Social designers and information architects at key project milestones, ensuring that the outcome reflects closely the client-approved strategy.
The Social Strategist’s secondary responsibility is to identify current and emerging Social trends, and how they impact individual and group behaviors. This individual educates and inspires clients; account directors, creative and distribution directors about best practices and emerging trends.
You would be expected to:
- Provide extensive knowledge of, and preferably, hands-on experience with as wide an array as possible of Social and traditional communication disciplines.
- Identify if and how best practices from direct marketing / CRM, promotional marketing, advertising, etc. can be leveraged for Social and integrated marketing projects.
- Provide a strategic POV (client and consumer perspective) on creative, functional, and technical approach for client solutions throughout the entire lifecycle of a project.
- Partner with Measurement/Analytics team to provide insightful reporting.
- Continually monitor new technological and creative developments in the online industry and develops agency POVs for clients and colleagues that inspire actionable strategies.
- Work with client services team to identify key opportunities with both existing and prospective clients.
Have what it takes? Contact us today and apply.
The Marketing Coordinator (MC) brings the customer’s voice into everything they do and is an evangelist for MMS products to our customers and throughout the company. He or she has an intimate understanding of our products and our customers and prospects, how to best reach them, what their problems are and how our products meet their needs. The MC works closely with the Senior Staff and Development teams to create product positioning, define product roadmap, specify requirements, launch new products, conduct market studies and help create effective marketing programs.
The MC interfaces with Executive Management, Sales & Development as well as external customers and partners. To be successful he or she will have a strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position MMS in the B2B market and a passion for analyzing products, customers and market dynamics. They will have a strong understanding of product marketing concepts and possess strong product, technology and industry knowledge. They must be willing to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and possess a “do whatever it takes” attitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive the success of MMS products. Leverage market analysis, competitive understanding, and customer research to define product strategy and roadmap
- Responsible for coordinating and measurement, analysis and positioning of our product line
- Serve as a product evangelist within the Sales & Marketing team to help them understand MMS vision
- Interact with customers to get product feedback and identify additional market opportunities
- Manage marketing team to ensure key functionality and benefits are integrated in product marketing messages
- Build strong working knowledge of key customers and products, including users, influencer to aid messaging, sales and marketing efforts
- Own marketing plan and work with marketing communications and lead generation teams to execute
- Monitor industry analysts, competitors, customers, sales engagements, etc. to identify marketing gaps and opportunities
- Develop market opportunity assessments for products as an input to business planning
- Entry Level to 3 years’ experience
- Strong MS Office Skills – highly skilled in creation of power point presentations and working with spreadsheets
- Strong design sense
- Excellent organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail to facilitate a close relationship with developers
- Demonstrated success defining and launching new products
- Strong communication and coordination skills with a proven track record of executing on cross-team projects
- Demonstrated, ability to define market requirements for current and future buyers and obtain knowledge about prospect attitudes and behavior
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and high volume of work on short deadlines and follow through on assigned tasks with limited supervision
- Highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work well both independently and as proactive team member
- Sense of humor
Account Executive is responsible for the successful development and management of accounts and social media strategies for customers. The role requires a passionate, innovative big picture thinker who can connect prospects with our core services to create real wins. As a member of a small but quickly growing agency with a distinctly unique approach to social media, the Social Strategist will play a highly accountable, highly visible role both internally and externally.
The Account Executive is responsible for the day-to-day management of MMS client relationships and sales growth including, but not limited to, serving as the primary point of contact, working inside the account to pursue and close new business, creating and/or coordinating with internal resources as necessary to produce presentations, solutions and proposal documents, ensuring information is working with and/or compiling necessary reports for tracking prospects and reseller success, thought leadership, problem solving, customer billing resolution and other duties as assigned.
- Account Direction
- Build pipeline and engage in day to day pursuit activities
- Manage existing relationships to achieve company growth targets
- Participate in client calls, including planning and follow-up as needed
- Coordinate with support staff and contracted resources on an as needed basis
- Weekly/monthly/quarterly activity reporting on sales pipeline and account activity
- Lead new client on boarding as assigned
Coordinate hand-off to strategy and account management
- Ensure smooth transition from sales to operations
- Review operations reports on a quarterly basis to ensure client needs are met
- Provide leadership to staff and contracted resources related to accounts
- Problem Solving and account service support as needed
- Account Planning & Review
- Develop Account Growth Plan with CRO
- Participate in goal setting quarterly and annually for new and existing accounts
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Support executive team on as needed basis in analysis/recommendation of vendor relationships to help me company goals
- Coordinate staff/vendor relationships as needed to support clients
- Coordinate internal and vendor resource to develop training programs that will assist resellers as needed
- Team first attitude
- Sales first approach
Have what it takes? Contact us today and apply.
Community Manager is responsible for the day-to-day delivery of quality content on behalf of MMS clients. Duties include, but are not limited to, reviewing and understanding all client documentation, researching and presenting ideas for content related to the clients’ needs, producing and publishing content to the recommended social media channel in accordance with the content calendar, monitoring social channels and posts, responding to posts based on client guidelines, ensuring documentation and systems are updated to reflect completeness of work, providing, working with and/or compiling necessary reports, duties as assigned.
- Content development and active management of social media conversations
- Research and develop posts for social media channels utilizing:
- Client information
- Approved web resources
- Other approved content resources
- Update internal workflow systems to indicate content has been posted
- Provide monitoring of responses to content based on approved client guidelines
- Provide response to content questions and posts based on approved client guidelines
- Deliver and/or compile reports related to content posts, responses and monitoring services
- Other duties as assigned
Have what it takes? Contact us today and apply.